JK MAASS Foundation is a Social, Health, Development, Empowerment and non profitable agency serving the underprivileged with disabilities since its inception in December 2001.
JK MAASS foundation is a registered public charitable trust,
- under Indian trust Act Reg. No: 2247/2001.
- under section 52 of the Person with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 of Tamilnadu government Reg.No: S.No. 44/2007.
JK MAASS OBJECTIVES
- To promote Disability Rehabilitation Awareness
- To provide rehabilitation Services
- To strengthen Baseline disability survey
- To Organize Person with disability and their parents Special Self Help Group
- To Promote professional development of Disability Rehabilitation
- To conduct Research for Disability Rehabilitation